Sunday, June 8, 2014

Miniature exchange anyone?

The question is important enough to get separate post.

I really like miniature exchanges.
I've participated in all ME's organized by Nameless on Chest of Colors forum (there were 6 of those) and from what I know everybody had lots of fun of it.

Unfortunately I don't think there's any chance for another exchange coming on the forum anytime shortly* so I've been thinking maybe there's enough of painters interested in such event among fellow bloggers?

At this point it's just the idea,but I'd like to know would anyone of you be potentially interested miniature exchange?
I wouldn't like to spend my time working on the rules if there's nobody to play with, heh.

- Demi -

*or just ever =(

4 comments:

  1. it is something I have thought about on more than one occasion as well. Though I still do ME's on cool mini or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    I'd be more than happy to have a bash at painting up something for an exchange!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm interested, the issue I found over at chest of colours was that you had a strict set of prerequisites, including 100 thanks I believe. Sadly I've been a member for years and I have maybe 10?!

    So yep count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers all,

    Well the idea on CofC was to make the participants as sure as possible everybody will get the model. There's always a risk someone joins the ME just to get a painted model for free.

    I think setting participation conditions is good idea:
    like you have to run a blog or be active member of forums - whatever to discipline people to paint the model before the deadline.


    ReplyDelete